Medilink ® Lumbar Sacral LS Belt Contoured Spinal Brace Lower Back Pain Osteoporosis Slip Disc Post Discectomy Care Fracture Injuries
Muscle strains or streched abdominal muscles.Measure circumference of the waist below the navel.
1. Four Aluminium stays on backside of belt which can be reshaped for proper fittings.
2. Stays are contoured like natural curve while doing all activities
3. Compound Velcro closures
4. Hooks and loops provided for perfect fitting
1. Lumbar spondylitis
2. Inter Vertibral Disc Syndrome
3. Post Diceketomy Care
4. Osteoporetic Pain of the lumbar Spine
5. Low Backache, Postural fatigue, postural deformities and mechnical stressesdue to poor posture
6. Comfort during long working hours and travel
Control of chronic low back pain.Post-operative conditions.Helps reduce the risk of injury while bending or lifting.Muscle strains or streched abdominal muscles.Measure circumference of the waist below the navel.
A lumbar sacral (LS) belt, also known as a contoured spinal brace, is a medical device designed to provide support and stability to the lower back and lumbar spine region. It is often used in various medical conditions and situations, including lower back pain, osteoporosis, slip disc (also known as a herniated or bulging disc), post-discectomy care, and fracture injuries. Here are some of the common features and benefits of a lumbar sacral belt:
|Country of Manufacture||India|